The Opal 650 is a Line Interactive 650VA, 360W UPS. Stylish, compact and packed with features, the Opal 650 Battery (Back Up) has a built-in power cable, two Australian sockets and RJ11 phone / modem protection on the rear panel. Opal 650 is HID-compliant so integration with the built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Mac and Linux is easy. Opal 650 also has built-in boost and buck AVR for reliable power quality, DC cold start function, auto-restart on resumption of AC power and AC overload protection. Use Opal 650 with confidence for your home or business applications.
- HID compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Mac OS and Linux
- Supports loads with Active Power Factor Correction switching power supply
- Cost effective backup solution with excellent performance
- Easy-to-understand graphic LCD display
- Built-in voltage regulator for reliable power quality
- Super-fast charger reduces charging time to 2-6 hours
- Ethernet/phone line protection
- User-replaceable battery design
- Built-in DC start function enables UPS to be started without AC power
- Auto restart on resumption of AC supply
- Discharge, overcharge and overload protection
- Free downloadable software
- 4.4kg in weight
- 290mm in length
- 100mm in width
- 143 in height
- Fixed 10A input power cable
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x User manual
- Downloadable smart software link
- Management: USB
- Connection: 10Amp power point required
- Download the Technical Data Sheet here.
We ship this product nationally with Australia Post. Alternatively you can collect from our store in Virginia, Brisbane.
We're working on our content, please check in later.