The Luggie Freerider Eco Folding Scooter was developed as an entry-level mobility scooter, that offers clever design at an affordable price.
Powered by an industry-accepted Sealed Lead-Acid (SLA) battery, increasing the range of this scooter by 15-20kms compared to a lithium battery.
With adjustable tiller height that can be tailored to your preference, this scooter is ergonomic and will fit into tight and confined spaces thanks to a turning circle of 900mm.
The Luggie Freerider also has the ability to fold flat, making it easy to slide into the boot of your car. With a one-button press start, analog battery indicator and speed control dial, this scooter is well equipped to fit in with your lifestyle.
- Highly engineered lightweight alloy frame
- Full or half-fold for easy lifting for transport
- Entry-level model based on the Luggie Standard
- Battery can be removed for remote charging
- Adjustable tiller angle and height
- Two height seat adjustment
- Optional armrests available
- SLA batteries compliant with IATA (International Air Transport Association)
>We offer Free Delivery of our range of Mobility Scooters in the SEQ region between Byron up to Noosa and out to Toowoomba (subject to terms and conditions, please enquire with our sales staff for details). Subject to scheduling availability, your Mobility Scooter can be delivered and installed by one of our qualified service technicians right to your home. Outside the SEQ region, due to the size and weight of our Mobility Scooters, we may need to ship using freight and courier services, this will be priced separately, please call 1300 688 388.
We're working on our content, please check in later.