The stylish Easy Rider 3 Performance Scooter by Drive DeVilbiss is inspired by some of the leading designs in the motorcycle industry. The Easy Rider 3 represents a ‘new look’ and moves away from the traditional type of mobility scooter, giving back a new level of excitement to the scooter driving experience. The Easy Rider 3 is a modern design 15km/hr scooter that includes all the tried and tested benefits of the Drive DeVilbiss range. This easy to operate vehicle provides state of the art performance and will give years of dependable service.
- Twin adjustable rear view mirrors for extra visibility
- Large accommodating footwell with anti-slip rubber mat
- Motorbike style wheels with modern chrome mud guards
- Rear bumper provides additional protection
- Rear anti tip wheels as standard
- Lap belt included for added safety
- Large seat back storage pocket for keeping essentials safe when out and about
- Anti roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- Freewheel facility allows movement of scooter without switching the motor on
- Optional lockable and removable rear pannier box
- Recommended MK batteries: 2 x 97amp gel
- Weight capacity 180kg (28st)
- Top speed of 10km/hr*
- Maximum range of 50kms on full battery charge**
- Comfortable rotating sport style seat with sliding and reclining facility
- Height adjustable headrest and angle adjustable armrests to suit user requirements
- Angle adjustable handle bars allows comfortable positioning for the user (requires tools)
- Throttle lever with automatic safe-braking system
- Additional hand brake for added security
- Suspension for optimal handling Illuminated controls feature a twin dial digital dash
- Trip computer with odometer for measuring distance travelled
- Easy to use controls
- All round lighting, including large headlight, front/rear indicators and rear brake lights to improve outdoor visibility at dusk or when dark.
* The maximum legal speed limit on a public footpath or road is 10km/hr.
** Subject to conditions of use.
Support Item: Scooter: Indoor/Outdoor Use
Scooter Item Ref No: 05_122303111_0105_1_2
We offer free delivery of our range of Mobility Scooters in the SEQ region between Byron up to Noosa and out to Toowoomba (subject to terms and conditions, please enquire with our sales staff for details). Subject to scheduling availability, your Mobility Scooter can be delivered and installed by one of our qualified service technicians right to your home. Outside the SEQ region, due to the size and weight of our Mobility Scooters, we may need to ship using freight and courier services, this will be priced separately, please call 1300 688 388.