*We are receiving a large amount of enquiries and online orders for these units, please note your order may be placed on backorder pending more stock from our supplier*
Developed by Philips Respironics, the EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator is a versatile and quiet stationary 5 LMP* oxygen concentrator, perfect for in home domestic use. It delivers the features home care providers want and patients deserve, at an affordable price.
Philips Respironics developed a series of forward-thinking oxygen products like the EverFlo that simplify delivery of oxygen for patients. You should expect industry-leading quality and reliability when using EverFlo stationary oxygen concentrators, that will save you time and money over the course of ownership because of their design qualities.
EverFlo is designed with fewer parts resulting in lower overall maintenance costs, with the unit utilising just two filters. The external filter can be changed in minutes without special skills or tools and the internal micro disk filter is simply checked during routine maintenance procedures.
Easy to store, transport, and deliver, the EverFlo is compact, has a streamlined and integrated handle, and weighs only 14kg. This results in lower shipping and storage costs and helps reduce risk of worker injury.
The EverFlo is a green product, operating significantly lighter, quieter, and more energy efficient than most of its competitors and its predecessors. Design improvements include reductions of weight (40%), energy usage (24%), and packaging (15%). You’ll find the Green logo on Philips environmentally friendly products, so that you can make the right environmental choice.
- General system Input Voltage 120 +/- 10% VAC
- Dimensions 58.4 cm H x 38.1 cm W x 24.1 cm D (23" H x 15" W x 9.5" D)
- Input Frequency 60 Hz OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator)
- Alarm Levels Low Oxygen (82%) and Very Low Oxygen (70%)
- Average Power Consumption 350 W
- Oxygen concentration* (at 5 LPM) 93 +/- 3 %
- Outlet Pressure 5.5 PSI Weight 14 (31) kg (lbs) Liter Flow 0.5-5 l/min
- Operating Temperature 12°C to 32°C/55°F to 90°F
- Sound level 45 (typical) dB
- Storage/Transport Humidity -34°C to 71°C (-30°F to 160°F) up to 95% relative humidity
- Operating Humidity up to 95 %
- Operating Altitude 0 to 2286 m (0 to 7500 ft)
There are supports available for Oxygen Concentrators under NDIS, please contact your NDIS support manager for more details.
We will ship this anywhere in Australia