The Borg Riser (Dual) Recliner Chair by Drive DeVilbiss is upholstered in luxurious leather and matching PVC. The Borg Riser Recliner is available with a single or dual motor mechanism. The dual motor will allow you to operate and move the leg rest and the backrest independently.
The single motor model features a space saver frame which only requires 6cm (2”) space behind the backrest.
The Borg Range brings a contemporary style the Riser Recliner portfolio and these inviting chairs are truly the softest, most comfortable recliner chairs Drive DeVilbiss have ever produced.
- The risers have a distinct lift, rest and recline action.
- Smooth and quiet operation.
- Supreme comfort snooze position.
- Stylish design to add to any decor.
- Simple to operate handsets across the range.
- Soft and comfortable design.
- Built in storage pocket.
- Upholstered in luxurious leather with matching PVC.
- Safety key built into the hand controller.
- Battery back-up (battery operated reset function) - Battery not fitted
- The risers are ideal for people with limited mobility, helping them rise to their feet effortlessly.
- Safe recline distance 6cm (2”) (Excludes Dual Motor)
- Features castors to aid movement.
- Seat height Standard : 51cm
- Seat depth Standard: 55cm
- Seat width Standard: 51cm
- Chair height Standard: 112cm
- 2 year manufacturers warranty (conditions apply, ask us how)
- Maximum weight capacity 150kg
Support Item Ref No: 05_180909111_0103_1_2
Support Item: Specialised Seating With Sit-Stand Assistance
We offer Free Delivery of our range of Lift Chairs in the SEQ region between Byron up to Noosa and out to Toowoomba (subject to terms and conditions, please enquire with our sales staff for details). Subject to scheduling availability, your Lift Chairs can be delivered and installed by one of our qualified service technicians right in your home, exactly where you want it. Outside the SEQ region, due to the size and weight of our Lift Chairs, we may need to ship using freight and courier services, this will be priced separately, please call 1300 688 388.
We're working on our content, please check in later.