The Aspire Rehab RX by Aidacare has been designed for the more complex user, who requires assistance with positioning, re-positioning and skin management.
- Tilt (26°) and backrest recline (30°) – this facilitates weight re-distribution and the preservation of skin integrity. It also optimises user comfort, decreases user fatigue and assists with head control.
- Contoured, built-up backrest and seat cushion - the backrest has a gentle lumbar build up and moderate lateral supports; together with the abductor and adductor build-up at the seat cushion, midline positioning is optimised.
- Advanced articulating legrests – closely mimic the normal movement at the knee upon elevation, allowing the thigh to maintain contact with the seating surface, ensuring maximum support and skin contact with the cushion.
- Breathability - support surfaces offer multi-layered foam with breathable multi-stretch covers - for pressure re-distribution, comfort and to enhance skin microclimate.
- Highly adjustable - depth and width adjustable seat sizing. Height adjustable and removable armrests. Adjustable headrest.
- Crash Tested – to AS/NZ3616.196
- Seat depth: 440 - 530 mm
- Seat Width: 460 - 510 mm
- Backrest Height: 460 - 710 mm
- Seat To Floor Height: 400 - 475 mm
- Safe Working Load: 180 kg
- Unit Weight: 43.0 kg
- Colour: Black & Silver
- Material: Steel
Item Code: 05_122203115_0105_1_2
Wheelchair Manual – Composite:05_417_0105_1_2
We ship this product nationally with Australia Post. Alternatively you can collect from our store in Virginia, Brisbane.