Journey far and wide with the iRIDE from Pride Mobility. At only 14.8 kg (without seat/batteries), this ultra-lightweight scooter is super portable and perfect for travelling. Equipped with both a manual hand brake and supplemental foot brake, the iRIDE delivers a safe and comfortable ride! It boasts a range up to 16.5km on a full charge at the max weight capacity of 113kg.
- Weight Capacity - 113.3 kg (250 lbs.)
- Maximum Speed - 6.2 km/h (3.85 mph)
- Ground Clearance - 3.2 cm (1.25”) at rear disc
- Turning Radius - 85 cm (33.5”)
- Overall Length - 96.5 cm (38”)
- Overall Width - 48.8 cm (19.25”)
- Seat-to-Ground Height - 45.7 - 50.8 cm (18 - 20”)
- Seat-to-Deck Height - 25.2 - 30.2 cm (9.9 - 11.88”)
- Front Tyres - 16.5 cm (6.5”) solid
- Rear Tyres - 17.1 cm (6.75”) solid
- Range Per Charge:
- Up to 16.5 km (at 113.3 kg)
- Up to 20.4 km (at 90.7 kg)
- Total Weight Without Batteries - 19.38 kg (21.5 kg w/batteries)
- Weight of Heaviest Piece - 14.8 kg (base only)
- Drive System - 36V brushless hub motor
- Dual Braking System - Manual, dual disc
- Frame: 2-year limited
- Drivetrain: 1-year limited
- Electronics: 1-year limited
- Battery: 6-months
We offer Free Delivery of our range of Mobility Scooters in the SEQ region between Byron up to Noosa and out to Toowoomba (subject to terms and conditions, please enquire with our sales staff for details). Subject to scheduling availability, your Mobility Scooter can be delivered and installed by one of our qualified service technicians right to your home. Outside the SEQ region, due to the size and weight of our Mobility Scooters, we may need to ship using freight and courier services, this will be priced separately, please call 1300 688 388.
We're working on our content, please check back in later.