The Pride Outback Scooter by Drive DeVilbiss is rugged and built to last. The Outback™ is everything you want in an outdoor scooter!
Equipped with front and rear suspension, this aggressive scooter is designed for cruising on walking trails or driving around your property. Enjoy total visibility with complete LED lighting. With a user-friendly console and dual hydraulic brakes for added safety, the Outback is the perfect way to embrace life in the great outdoors!
- Black vinyl, high-back seat with lumbar and pillow-top headrest, flip-up height, and angle-adjustable armrests
- Storage compartment
- CTS Suspension includes adjustable shocks for greater comfort
- Dual hydraulic brakes
- Full LED lighting package includes headlights, hazard lights, rear backup sensor LED lights and directional signals
- User friendly LED console displays time, temperature, miles driven, and trips taken
- Adjustable delta tiller with ergonomic, wraparound handles, USB charger built into the tiller for convenient charging of smart phones and portable devices
- Durable and stylish rear bumper
- Backup sensors with LED light
- 159kg weight capacity
- 243cm turning radius
- Up to 10km/h maximum speed
- Up to 36km per charge at 91kg
Support Item: Scooter: Indoor/Outdoor Use
Scooter Item Ref No: 05_122303111_0105_1_2
We offer Free Delivery of our range of Mobility Scooters in the SEQ region between Byron up to Noosa and out to Toowoomba (subject to terms and conditions, please enquire with our sales staff for details). Subject to scheduling availability, your Mobility Scooter can be delivered and installed by one of our qualified service technicians right to your home. Outside the SEQ region, due to the size and weight of our Mobility Scooters, we may need to ship using freight and courier services, this will be priced separately, please call 1300 688 388.
We're working on our content, please check in later.