The Top Gun Scooter Mustang has been built for luxury, power and comfort. Along with an array of safety features the Mustang is the most comfortable ride to date.All round double sprung suspension, seat post suspension, luxury seat with adjustable lumbar support and multiple driver adjustment options.
Completing the Mustang is the most powerful motor and battery combination on the Top Gun range.
Go where you want in comfort and style with the Mustang.
- Up To 180kg Weight Capacity
- High Performance 1600W 4 Pole Motor
- Safety Turning Sensor
- USB Charging Port
- Luxury High Back Seat with Lumbar Support
- Rider Comfort Seat Post Suspension
- Dual Tiller Operation for Ultimate Ride Comfort
- Safety Park Brake
- Digital Dash Display
- This Is Australia’s Rolls Royce in Mobility Scooters
- Front and Rear Suspension Double Sprung Suspension
- Adjustable Lumbar Support - All day comfort.
- Multi-adjustable High Comfort Captain - Slide, swing, tilt, armrest height and angle. Allows drivers to be seated in the most comfortable and appropriate position for a comfortable ride.
- Suspension Seat Post - Extra layer of suspension to prevent jarring from uneven surfaces.
- Shock Absorbing Flexi Tiller - Dampens shock and jarring to hands, arms and shoulders caused by uneven or broken terrain.
- Adjustable Tiller Head - Allows flexible positioning of digital display, avoiding neck and eye strain.
- Safety Turning Sensor - Provides a safer cornering experience for all drivers, automatically slowing down when a corner is taken too quickly. This in effect puts less strain on the driver as they manoeuvre their scooter.
- Heavy Duty Double Sprung Suspension - Provides the smoothest possible ride allowing the driver to glide over cracks and bumps with ease.
- Super Bright Headlights - Lighting and reflector package ensures driver safety even in darkness.
- Extra Long Range - Extra large motor and battery combo gives the driver independence and confidence to ride all day.
1650W (4 poles)
12V 100Ah x 2 (lead-acid)
Front & Rear
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||
1461 x 690 x 1317mm
|Weight with Batteries||
|Weight without Batteries||
|Max. Loading Weight||
|Max. Climbing Grade||
12° (does not mean the safest slop)
up to 45km
|Safety Turning Sensor||
18" Captain, Low Back with Lumbar Support
|Seat Post Suspension||
|Free Wheel Mode||
|Tyre Size (Front)||
|Tyre Size (Rear)||
Head, Tail, Turning & Emergency
Left & Right
Big Non Folding
|USB Charger Port|
We offer free delivery on our range of Mobility Scooters in the SEQ region between Byron, up to Noosa and out to Toowoomba (subject to terms and conditions, please enquire with our sales staff for details). Subject to scheduling availability, your Mobility Scooter can be delivered and installed by one of our qualified service technicians right to your home. Outside the SEQ region, due to the size and weight of our Mobility Scooters, we may need to ship using freight and courier services which will be priced separately. Please call 1300 688 388 for more information.
We're working on our content, please check in later.